Tuesday, July 13, 2010

13.365

Naomi slept through the night last night!!!!  I just had to start off with that.  The massive amounts of food she ate yesterday probably helped.  She has been such a little piggy.  I think she has hollow legs because I don't know where she is putting all of this food.  I'm crossing my fingers that she will do it again tonight :)

Here are some shots while Naomi was playing in her crib.  She loves when I let her play in there with all of her toys.  Her thinking that it is a trampoline might have something to do with it ... haha.

7/13/2010 7:08 PM

Day 13 B&W

5 comments:

  1. Hurray Naomi, what a big girl you did not wake up all night.
    Cannot wait to see you tomorrow. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie you have! Love the black and white picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are really cute. I love checking them out and I've never even met Naomi but I'm sure she's awesome like her mamma. Ha : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw it's Danielle Devine. ha I wasn't sure if you would know by just my first name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!

    Hey Dan! Thanks! She is such a good girl... definitely takes after her mom:)

    ReplyDelete