Tuesday, August 3, 2010

34.365

Naomi has been all out of sync with her normal sleeping/napping lately. I think it is mostly because she just has teeth popping through left and right. On the way home from the sitter's Naomi passed out in the car. She does this from time to time, but she will wake up as soon as I open the door to take her out of her carseat. Well this time she didn't budge. We went into the apartment and she woke up momentarily and then I turned around and saw her cuddled up on the floor :)

8/3/2010 5:14 PM

8/3/2010 5:11 PM

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love that first photo, so peaceful & adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It wasn't long before she was up and getting into everything :)

    You should have seen me curled in a ball trying to get a good bit of her in frame without having crazy stuff in the background. What we will do to get a picture...haha!

    ReplyDelete