Saturday, October 2, 2010

94.365

We met up with Leslie, a photography friend of mine, and her family to do a photo swap. We had a great time! The first photo I took before we left so that I had at least one picture of Naomi in her headband. She is going through a phase where she won't keep anything in her hair!

The majority of the pictures that I took that day were of Leslie and her family. But they were all on Leslie's camera since she let me use it :) .... 7D and 24-70mm L lens! I fell in love! The ones that I do have of her family I am going to share at a later date though :)

Here are a few that I got of Naomi after we were done our family photos.

IMG_7256

Naomi was having a great time in the rocking chair.

IMG_7271

IMG_7288

IMG_7289

Some of London and Naomi.

IMG_7293

IMG_7306

And then Daddy and Naomi.

IMG_7312

IMG_7315

No comments:

Post a Comment