Wednesday, July 21, 2010

21.365

Eric drove me to and from work today since I had to bring my car into the shop for service. And since he drove me we were both able to drop Naomi off at the sitter's. I think the best part of the day was when we pulled up to pick her up and she is waiting at the door, with the rest of the kids, staring out the window. Smushed face against the glass and all! I think they were actually fighting about who's turn it was to let the cat out and Naomi got in the middle of it...haha. But I'll just say she was waiting for her mommy and daddy :)

After getting home from picking my car up from the shop Naomi was ready to let loose. Before we were able to sit down to eat she was speed crawling back and forth in the hallway! She got some energy out before dinner but she was ready to go again once we took her out of the highchair :)

7/21/2010 5:55 PM

Trying to open our dresser drawers so she can pull all of the clothes out!

7/21/2010 5:59 PM

7/21/2010 7:08 PM

2 comments:

  1. Naomi looks like she grew since last week. She is too cute! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she did! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete