Saturday, July 24, 2010

24.365

Today we had our July Playgroup. Good thing there was a nice big pavilion and a good breeze! Otherwise I don't think we would have made it very long. Naomi gets so excited when she is around other little kids.

7/24/2010 10:43 AM

After we were home we relaxed and took advantage of the AC. Then we put together Naomi's new big girl chair that Aunt Kathy had given her.

7/24/2010 3:53 PM

Later on I went on a PhotoWalk in Ellicott City that I had signed up for. This was my first one and I really enjoyed it, besides the fact that it was still boiling hot outside. It was as intimidating as I thought it would be, but being there with my friend Jen probably helped. Here are a few from the walk. You can see the rest Ellicott City PhotoWalk.

IMG_5412

IMG_5426

PhotoWalk Dress

IMG_5461

4 comments:

  1. Those are some really great photos!! Ive never heard of a Photowalk! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Until a few months ago I had never heard of a photowalk either! I really enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photo walk photos...it was very hot yesterday indeed. I need to open my photos from our photowalk and see if I've got anything worth sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ash! I can't wait to see yours!!

    ReplyDelete