Saturday, February 5, 2011

220.365

Today was the long awaited trip to Longwood Gardens with a bunch of ladies from the photography forum that I belong to. It was so much fun to hang out with people who are just as enthusiastic about photography as I am :)

Here are some macro photos from the trip. I was able to take these with extension tubes that Michele let me borrow and a 100mmL lens that Leslie let me borrow :)

You can see the rest of the pictures on my flickr.


Longwood Gardens-8.jpg

Longwood Gardens-16.jpg

Longwood Gardens-32.jpg

Longwood Gardens-40.jpg

Longwood Gardens-85.jpg

Longwood Gardens-106.jpg

And here are some photos of nerds in action!!

Longwood Gardens-36.jpg

Longwood Gardens-38.jpg

Longwood Gardens-75.jpg

Longwood Gardens-89.jpg

Longwood Gardens-91.jpg

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley you are so sweet! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete